IT and digital
Lead/Senior Enterprise Architect
Imagine a future where you identify digital opportunities and use technology to power our competitive edge
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of our EA Centre of Excellence team where we build digital strategies, scout for new technology opportunities, and build roadmaps to power our digital transformation.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the Enterprise Architecture team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of architecture in our organisation. We develop strategies and frameworks, drive high priority initiatives, and scout for technologies that will benefit us cross-enterprise. You’ll join an architecture community of more than 100 architects. We span many cultures, architecture roles, and business areas and are collaborating across all levels, both formally and informally, depending on tasks and interests, as well as curiosity to learn and develop. As a team, we’re passionate about how technology transforms business and drives competitiveness. We like to engage in discussions and support each other, have a positive outlook on life, and a good sense of humour.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building strategies, investigating technology opportunities, and understanding end-to-end impact of digital initiatives
- motivating and driving better transparency and cross-team collaboration, identifying interdependencies and the strategic impact of key initiatives
- driving enterprise-wide technology selection within leading digital initiatives and strategic platforms, incl. market scouting, POC facilitation, development of decision papers, and presentations for the people leaders
- facilitating workshops with key stakeholders to inspire for change and to speed up decision-making.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with enterprise architecture work in large companies, having developed target architectures and onboarded new technologies across agile communities
- have experience in impact analysis, facilitation of decision workshops, and assessment of new technologies based on business drivers, capability mapping, and vendor comparison
- have worked with data ingestion, containerisation, IoT/Edge, are well anchored within technologies and products from hyperscalers, and always aim to understand technology in detail
- feel energised setting direction for both internal and external stakeholders and are an outspoken and engaging team player.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pernille Kofoed Weeke, Head of Enterprise Architecture CoE, on (Denmark +45) 99558680, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.