Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you manage and organize compliance with all commercial, regulatory, and operational obligations within a renewable project
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the day-to-day aspects of all operations of the assigned assets, incl. coordination with on-site third-party service and maintenance providers, to achieve high targets for asset performance.
Welcome to Asset Operations
You’ll be part of Asset Operation's Central Region where you, together with a diverse group of colleagues, will implement and maintain a strong QHSE culture at the assigned sites, manage relationships with external stakeholders, coordinate efficient reporting, and sustain effective ownership of project requirements. As a team, we work in a collaborative, cross-functional, and cross-culture environment to optimize the performance of Orsted’s projects through the entire life cycle. Our culture reflects a sense of trust, empowerment, and accountability, while embracing diversity of thought and experiences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing commercial and contractual leadership and oversight of assigned operating sites
- acting as a primary point of contact for tax equity partners, offtake partners, and local stakeholders
- leading the development, planning, execution, and monitoring of Annual Operating Plans and budgets
- providing leadership of Associate Asset Managers
- supporting field staff through site visits and managing and escalating issues
- overseeing regulatory compliance activities for assigned operating sites.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with renewable wind or solar energy power generation equipment and operations
- have experience managing stakeholder communications and relationships
- have experience developing budget plans and continuous management to achieve financial targets
- have experience managing supplier contractual performance and issue resolution
- possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering or business.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-05-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in strategic site visits to meet with project partners, service providers, and local stakeholders.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.