Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you increase recycling, generate green power, and enable waste as a resource for chemical recycling and beyond
Join us in this role as Project Manager for our Renescience, EPC team in Denmark. You’ll play a key role in engineering projects to develop basic designs of our future plants. You’ll be one of our experts on the Renescience machinery and systems, especially on pumps and piping. You’ll also supervise change projects, troubleshoot, and contribute to performance optimisation of our plant in Northwich, UK.
Welcome to Renescience
You’ll be part of EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) within Renescience where we’ll combine our shared experience, individual competences, and new knowledge about Renescience technology to achieve our shared goals. As a team, we challenge and support each other across projects to develop a team full of experts.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading engineering projects with colleagues from the UK and Denmark through designing, developing, building, installing, and commissioning new process concepts and functions for our next Renescience plant
- optimisation projects at the plant and thereby increase productivity
- delivering implementation packages for new machinery and systems for the plant
- training the operation teams according to QHSE (quality, health, safety, and environment) requirements
- supporting the maintenance team as the inhouse pumps and piping expert to troubleshoot and maintain normal plant conditions to ensure a safe process and high uptime
- leading development projects related to new process concepts and engineering solutions in collaboration with international suppliers for future plant designs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an educational background in engineering or project management, or equivalent experience, with expertise in pumps and piping
- have experience as a project manager, capable of leading complex technical projects throughout all project phases
- have good communication skills both orally and in writing
- are comfortable in a dynamic environment and with interacting with colleagues of various technical backgrounds from different locations
- are familiar with project management tools, skilled in technical documentation, e.g., P&IDs, layout drawings, SOPs and maintenance plans, and have an interest in documenting learnings for future implementation and improvement
- thrive when solving difficult tasks and have a track record of delivering projects of quality, within budget, and on time.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Holm Lerke-Moeller, Director, on (Denmark +45) 99558623 on Thursdays and Fridays between 09:00-12:00 CEST if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to travel a couple of times a month in relation to your work, as you’ll support our projects at our Renescience Plant in Northwich, UK.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.