Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you provide onshore logistics support to offshore operations at the world’s most sustainable green energy provider
Join us in this role where you’ll assist our offshore operations with maintaining and managing critical and scheduled maintenance required materials and tooling to deliver short, medium, and long-term maintenance and corrective schedules.
Welcome to UK West Regional Support
You’ll be part of the Warehouse Coordination team, where you, together with your colleagues, will support the operations and maintenance of the offshore wind farms, from your team of six based in Barrow. You’ll work together to maintain a high regard for safety, a collaborative ethos, and a passion for delivering and exceptional service to our stakeholders and customers. As a team, we like to contribute with new ideas, continuously improve our service, and support each other’s development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- offering general logistics support for daily operations, incl. mobilisation, demobilisation, cycle counts, and tools/PPE management
- providing supporting data to enable delivery of maintenance and corrective schedules,
- ensuring that our operations managers and technicians have the correct tools and materials, in the correct place at the correct time, to support daily execution
- securing minimum stock to service a high-yield production in collaboration with site teams and the Operations Supply Chain team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- take a collaborative approach to support the execution of daily and weekly tasks
- are a curious individual with a keen eye for safety and continuous improvement
- are aware of supply chain logistics and SAP, to manage inventory.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 June 2023. We’ll be holding an assessment day for this role on the 15 June between 08:00 and 17:00 in the Barrow area
Please don’t hesitate to contact Clare Michelle Corkill, Operations Manager, on (United Kingdom +44 (Do not use)) 7880100235 on Mondays and Fridays between 15:00-16:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.