Strategy and business development
Join us in this role where you’ll become an intern. We’ll offer you the opportunity to undertake your internship or assistant position in a fast-paced and an environment which values learning at a fast pace.
Welcome to APAC Asset Management Team
You’ll be part of APAC Asset Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be active on several commercial activities that are critical for the successful construction and operations of offshore wind farms. You’ll be collaborating with your colleagues in Asset Management and with the wider Offshore organisation to optimize the value of our wind farms. You’ll report to the Head of APAC Portfolio & Asset Management, working with various talents to manage the windfarm as well as its investors.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the departmental reporting and data
- supporting and analysing Taiwan’s and APAC’s activities
- presenting the departmental data in Excel and preparing presentations in PowerPoint
- creating and maintaining various standard slides and ad hoc tasks
- performing miscellaneous tasks related to department specific
- supporting department activities and performing ad hoc work.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are interested in working with, and learning more about, offshore wind power
- work in a structured manner with a focus on results and value creation
- show good documentation skills when delivering on an assignment
- have strong communication skills and can engage with internal stakeholders at all levels
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-05-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.