IT and digital
Junior ServiceNow Developer - IT Early Careers
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential as an IT professional, creating IT solutions to support our green energy organisation
Kickstart your career through our IT Early Careers development opportunity. We offer you a position where we’ll have an increased focus on developing your talent within a specialised IT area the first two years. You’ll learn from experts within the field, work with colleagues across the world, and experience a steep learning curve designed to unleash your potential.
Welcome to the IT Early Careers
The IT Early Careers programme is an early-career opportunity for you If you’re graduating with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the summer of 2023.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering end-to-end design processes, based on business requirements
- always coding with best practices/guidelines
- quality stakeholder management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a fast learner with a high level of personal drive and strong analytical skills
- have proactive problem-solving skills and ability to research right solutions independently
- are a self-starter who can handle several tasks at once and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- have a sense of responsibility, maturity, and take pride in your good work
- have good time management and analysing skills
- take a proactive approach and possess respectful communication skills for effective stakeholder management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.