IT and digital
Network Engineer - IT Early Careers
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential as an IT professional, creating IT solutions to support our green energy organisation
Kickstart your career through our IT Early Careers development opportunity. We offer you a position where we’ll have an increased focus on developing your talent within a specialised IT area the first two years. You’ll learn from experts within the field, work with colleagues across the world, and experience a steep learning curve designed to unleash your potential.
Welcome to the IT Early Careers
The IT Early Careers programme is an early-career opportunity for you If you’re graduating with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the summer of 2023. In this role, you’ll solve IT business challenges and engage in our day-to-day business decisions. As part of personal development plan, you’ll be assigned to a specific IT delivery organisation where you’ll grow and build the competences to provide IT solutions for a relevant business area. Within the SAFe framework, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across departments, vendors, product owners, and other business stakeholders. The network department currently consist of 58 colleagues of various disciplines, such as Core & Patch Management, Network Security, Infrastructure Support, Clouds, Automation, Site Enablement, and Solar winds. As a team, we follow the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and Agile methodologies, emphasizes collaboration, continuous improvement, and cross-functional alignment to deliver our goals efficiently.
You’ll play an important role in:
- translating business needs with regards to IT capabilities in network
- engaging in end-to-end network design of secure processes and implementation
- learning network skills and implementing them in your day-to-day work
- working with the end-to-end network design processes in relation to the collection of business requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in business or IT prior to 2 October 2023, with excellent results
- possess strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and are a fast learner
- can handle several tasks at once and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- are interested in technology and digitalisation
- possess an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to unleash your talent
- take a proactive approach to your work and possess good communication skills, enabling you to establish constructive relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.