Strategy and business development
Projects & Contractor Support
Imagine a future where you work in an environment delivering best-in-class projects and contractor management
Join us in this role where you’ll drive all regional Project and Contract activities, working as part of a small professional team in a dynamic environment who are responsible for delivering QHSE and offshore projects and contractor performance. Acting as a single point of contact for the co-ordination of QHSE project approval and project execution ensuring local, regional, and legislative compliance.
Welcome to West Coast operations
You’ll be part of our small Project & Contractor Management team sat within the ever-growing Regional Support department. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll join forces with Global support functions to successfully deliver safe offshore operational projects. Our team is seeking an original individual who can work under pressure, offers solutions to our challenges, and prides themselves in working in a Team environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with key stakeholders to define the contract scope and be the point of contact for managing all project functions in the region
- leading and managing operational and strategic responsibility for project management across our west coast offshore portfolio
- being responsible for contract performance management for all key contractors
- monitoring capability of local contractors with an emphasis on cost saving, reducing response times, and local content while performing management against SLA's and KPI's for existing contractors
- having a strong safety culture, working and promoting safety to the highest possible safety standards, in line with company’s expectations, policies, and procedures.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are structured, organised, and methodical with a ‘can do’ attitude regarding robust contractor management, including strategic and tactical assets
- have an engineering or technical understanding of mechanical and electrical systems, preferably with a facility management related qualification
- possess knowledge of preventative planned maintenance, processes, permit to work systems, and budget control
- have relevant health and safety management qualification and contractor management experience
- have strong communication, relationship building, and influencing skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 June 2023. We’ll be holding an assessment day for this role on the 15 June between 08:00 and 17:00 in the Barrow area.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Clare Michelle Corkill, Operations Manager, on (United Kingdom +44 (Do not use)) 7880100235 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.