IT and digital
Imagine a future where you take on the challenge of designing and architecting our identity access management (IAM) solutions.
Join us in this role where you’ll be helping our organisation succeed and stay secure by translating business needs, security, and regulatory requirements into architecting our IAM product. As part of the IAM Product Line, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Architecture and Technology Community
You’ll be part of the Architecture & Technology Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of Infrastructure Management and the IAM Product Line. We are responsible for the IAM product, identity security best practices, guidelines, and technical platforms. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients. As a team, we help solve unique challenges involved in building a sustainable green energy company on a global scale, while ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the IAM Product Line team, the IAM projects, and our organisation to identify and map current architecture and infrastructure across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the design, architecture, and integration of the IAM toolset (IGA, PAM, MFA, Identity Repository) while taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the technical IAM platform while continuously evaluating and optimising the existing setup to ensure efficiency
- providing support to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development
- leading IAM discussions about business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions, while also providing recommendations for appropriate solutions when necessary
- delivering value to our organisation through identified activities and tasks under the SAFe Agile Framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are experienced in architecting and designing IAM and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment
- have a good understanding of IT and OT security architecture
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- have excellent communication and technical skills and a strong personal drive to achieve results
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.