Operations and technicians
Project & Contractor Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for coordinating and executing a range of tasks to ensure efficient operations are understood and followed by stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll will work closely with the Lead Project and Contractor Manger, and Project Contractor Mangers to ensure, manage, and operate documentation flow both internally and with external contractors. You’ll be responsible for coordinating and executing a range of tasks to ensure efficient operations. Daily in this role, you'll be creating Statement of Requirements collation and reporting of contractors’ progress. You’ll also produce monthly performance dashboards ensuring all narrative is captured and accurate, and assist in processing invoices, purchase requestions, and purchase orders.
Welcome to Operations
You’ll be part of Project and Contractor Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure policies, practices, and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers, and stakeholders. You’ll ensure the timely returns of all project documentation, while making sense of high quantity of sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. As a team, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- making recommendations to improve data and analytics systems and platforms, contributing to the continuous improvement and refinement of data and analytics strategy
- carrying out regular updates on the PCM RS Weekly Report and creating templates
- producing monthly performance dashboards ensuring all narrative is captured and accurate
- assisting in processing invoices, purchase requestions, purchase orders, and service entry sheets where required and when instructed
- Statement of Requirements collation and reporting of progress and ensuring all information is received in the correct format and with all the required information.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven track record and experience of providing support and maintaining office systems
- are able to prioritise own workload and organise time and tasks efficiently and be proactive.
- hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and have at least five years of relevant work experience, preferably in the energy, offshore, or maritime sector
- demonstrate a high level of communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills and have the ability to motivate others to assist in the delivery of their own objectives
- have an Intermediate or advanced level of MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than October 31, 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.