IT and digital
Network Security Engineer
Imagine a future where you operate, optimise, and maintain large-scale production network operations and security infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our global network security products. You'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders where you, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our global production network solutions. You’ll advocate proven strategies and technologies and govern the solutions and roadmaps for product technologies and infrastructure security components.
Welcome to Production IT Infrastructure
You’ll be part of Production Security Foundation where you, together with your colleagues, will operate and maintain the infrastructure networks security. We’re an ambitious global team focusing on network and cybersecurity, working in an agile setup. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team. We take pride in understanding our stakeholders and the environment we work in. As a team, we work in an environment which values collaboration and teamwork, which are essential elements in our learning and personal development. Happiness, fun, joy, and care are a big part of our culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- incident handling on firewall products, e.g., Palo Alto, Cisco, and Fortinet, and change implementation related to our firewall platforms
- solving vulnerability and audit task related to our security products, e.g., firewalls and tapping equipment
- life cycle management of security products in productions environment, e.g., firewalls and other security products
- streamlining firewall configurations related to compliance regulative
- supporting on security foundation products for production environment
- being part of technical contact (TC) shift or guard duty.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in operating network security
- are proficient in operating and deploying next generation firewalls, preferably Palo Alto firewalls
- thrive working closely with colleagues supporting our software defined network platforms, such as Cisco ACI, SDA, ISE, and SD-WAN
- have general knowledge about creating network documentation in Microsoft Visio
- have compelling communication skills and know how to express yourself in English, whether verbally or in writing.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 February 2024.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.