Operations and technicians
Senior Operations Manager
Imagine a future where you help drive IT operations in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll become a part of our dynamic IT EPIC Team Center in Global Operations Management. You´ll play an important role in driving problems and major incidents individually, ensuring process and productivity KPI adherence, and being part of the global team that’ll drive our company to an even higher level of operational maturity.
Welcome to Service Operations APAC Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the global EPIC team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive forward the four main ITSM processes: Event, Problem, Incident and Change. The team consists of five colleagues in Malaysia and four colleagues in Denmark, so you’ll have a strong team to learn from and with. You’ll be an important part of a duty roster to ensure the best quality of Operations in a Global 24/7 EPIC Center, where business units work in different time zones. We drive our EPIC Centre assuming responsibility for the daily operation of Ørsted IT. As a team, we are individual contributors, closely knitted together by our skillset, professionalism, as well as a strong sense of humour, embracing learning opportunities and supporting continuous development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- independently taking great responsibility to drive forward problems, incidents, and service requests, ensuring KPI adherence and assuming responsibility for driving major incidents
- acting as change manager ensuring compliance and scheduling of changes
- all activities in the Operations Center on a day-to-day basis
- participating in ad-hoc tasks, such as developing, reporting, and optimising procedures.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience in working within the field of IT operations in a similar role, preferably with prior experience of ITIL v3/4 and ITSM tools
- have a broad technical understanding and a natural curiosity that drives you to learn new things
- have adaptability to work in a Global Service Enviroment, facilitating different time zones, with a duty roster inclusive of shifts outside of office hours, during public holidays, and involving physical presence in the office
- have the ability to seek commitment and engage with all stakeholders, from technical experts to senior management
- have strong language skills in English as you’ll be responsible for communicating globally company-wide on a regular basis.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.