Engineering and construction
Engineering Graduate within foundation quality
Step into a career with a purpose where you implement a world-class quality management system in offshore wind foundation fabrication
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll rotate between Product Quality & Documentation, Fabrication Management, and Foundation Technical Project Management departments within the area of offshore wind foundation. You’ll learn about the offshore wind foundation development lifecycle and transform the product quality to the futuristic way of working. Throughout all your rotations, you’ll be an integral part of teams with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way. The rotations can also be modified based on your interests.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for quality assurance (QA) within the foundation fabrication scope by ensuring the strategy and the extent of QA activities in accordance with the project management plan (PMP)
- ensuring that the processes needed for the fabrication and construction activities are implemented and maintained according to our quality management system
- advising, assisting, supporting, and following up on the fabrication project team members in relation to quality management matters and implementation of contract quality requirements
- communicating and coordinating the operational quality initiatives and interfaces across the organisation
- evaluating and commenting on the contractors' supplier management, e.g., supplier visits, inspection, and test plan.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in quality, manufacturing, design, or similar before 1 September 2024
- are familiar with fabrication of steel components, preferably within the wind industry, and have completed relevant quality courses and programmes, e.g., ISO9000 and APQP
- know of software related to data analytics to develop dashboards and process automation, e.g., Power Bi
- can present and communicate ideas in a logical and structured manner
- speak and write English fluently to communicate efficiently in a global setting.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than [[applicationDeadline]].
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.