Engineering and construction
Senior Process Optimisation Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re a part of our carbon capture journey and ensure the continuous development of our green heat and power plants in Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll participate in the technical aspects for all phases of process engineering in relation to our power plants. Your tasks include working with process layout, performance monitoring, data science and model development for process layout and performance monitoring, as well as technical project management.
Welcome to Plant Optimisation
You’ll be part of a team of six process engineers, where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure high performance and development at our power plants in Denmark. Our work ranges from detailed modelling work and measurement campaigns, to operational- and design tasks and technology development. As a team, we value a good working atmosphere with a sense of humour and team spirit.
You’ll play an important role in:
- using and developing thermodynamic models for our power plants
- making performance measurements and process optimisations
- implementing and participating in projects with process modelling and specifying process conditions for tender documents for conversions and new process units
- providing support and knowledge in connection with process technical issues
- using and developing tools for data analysis of large amounts of data
- using and developing online tools for performance follow up of overall processes and individual components.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in engineering within energy, mechanical, chemistry, or equivalent
- has experience with power plants, preferably specialised in process modelling and thermodynamics
- have experience in programming, modelling, and data analysis
- have knowledge of EBSILON, alternatively other thermodynamic modelling tools
- have strong analytical skills as well as proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive with both practical and theoretical tasks.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than [[applicationDeadline]]. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact [[vpOfStaffingName]], [[contactPersonTitle]], on [[vpOfStaffingPhone]], if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.