IT and digital
OT Security Architect
Imagine a future where your leadership contributes to cyber protection of the power plants, creating a world than runs entirely on green and secure energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for designing, prioritising, and achieving an adequate level of OT security for our power plants, taking into consideration international cybersecurity legislation. You´ll do this by driving state-of-the-art OT security architectures and by providing technical and procedural leadership to delivery teams, as well as supporting decision makers in the prioritisation of OT security initiatives.
Welcome to OT Security Centre of Excellence
You’ll be part of Corporate Information Security (CIS) where you, together with your colleagues, will form a highly specialised and dedicated cybersecurity team with deep knowledge on OT security organisational and technical controls, incl. international cybersecurity legislation applicable to critical infrastructures in the energy sector. As a team, we’re cybersecurity frontrunners. We invest significantly in employee development, supporting your growth to unleash your full potential in a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing the overall OT security architectures for our power plants and oversight in the US, EU, UK, and APAC areas to ensure that our project teams and suppliers implement the desired OT
- providing leadership and being the role model in the OT security domain for a team of specialists who’ll be interacting directly with our organisation’s business units and enterprise functions
- establishing and communicating processes that go hand in hand with the winning OT security solutions to maintain the desired security levels and meet compliance requirements
- supporting the Head of OT Security Centre of Excellence in overseeing that our organisation follows a risk based, security by design, and design to operate approach during the life cycle of the power plants
- supporting the Head of OT Security Centre of Excellence in ensuring scalable, compliant, and secure OT security architectures for our organisation’s business units
- regularly reporting to the Head of OT Security Centre of Excellence on the progress towards the fulfilment of the OT Security strategy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a network architecture background with previous demonstrable experience or completed relevant training and obtained certifications, e.g., CISSP, GICSP, or similar
- have substantial experience ensuring compliance with OT security in large-scale OT environments, incl. experience with risk assessment and risk mitigation actions, e.g., network segmentation and technology implementation
- have documented experience with compliance work related to information security, preferably in alignment with NERC CIP, EU NIS, and UK NIST regulations, and with frameworks, such as ISO27001 and IECC62443
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and moderate experience with team and scope leadership, e.g., from project management roles
- speak and write English fluently, thrive in an international environment, and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders both internally and in the supplier market
- have the ability to communicate clearly to different levels of the organisation, e.g., IT, OT, and upper management, and convey strong messages within the OT security domain.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.