IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Support Consultant for serviceminded and efficient IT support
Would you like to support our IT users in a busy working environment?
Join us and become Support Consultant in our IT delivery and on-site support team where you’ll be responsible for conducting incident management, first and second-line IT on-site support and asset management regarding IT user equipment. You’ll be part of the Taiwanese IT on-site support team which currently has two team members, and you’ll be supporting our users in Taiwan, Japan, and Korea.
We offer a position with development opportunities in a dedicated team that focuses its efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable, and responsible company.
Your key tasks will be to
- help our employees with primarily on-site support for their different HW and lighter SW support needs
- provide walk-in support for our employees at their workplace (both Taiwanese and international users)
- prepare IT equipment for new employees and manage relocation and establishment of new offices
- solve first and second-level incidents and service requests from our service management systems
- secure a high level of user satisfaction through customer orientation and a service-oriented mindset
- make sure that our business is aligned with global IT governance and policies.
You’ll also manage Taiwanese telecommunications contracts and hardware (e.g. landlines, mobile phones). In addition, you’ll support our Network & Server department during changes to the infrastructure server/network as well as offer on-site support to our sites in the Asia-Pacific.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant IT technical degree, e.g. IT supporter, data technician, or similar, and moderate experience with on-site support in a large international organization
- are technically minded and used to providing technical support regarding PC, mobile phones, and iPads (IOS)
- have knowledge and experience working with installing laptops by using SCCM, MS office 365, Windows 10, and VPN
- have a robust profile and can work independently, as it’s part of your job to support users in our Asia-Pacific locations on your own
- speak and write English at business level
- are service-minded, but with a decisive approach, and excel at cooperating and networking easily with users and colleagues.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than July 15, 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work, in the Asia-Pacific region and to our offices in Europe.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,700 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.