IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Experienced IT Service Transition Manager working with service transition requirements
Do you have what it takes to ensure excellent IT operation?
Join us and become IT Service Transition Manager in our Service Operations area and be part of defining service transition requirements across a large and very varied IT organisation. Our focus area is to support the onboarding of projects to operations as well as to support Agile Release Trains (SAFe) in releasing products into operations. The area is quite new, and we focus on mature, process and data-driven operation of Ørsted IT’s services.
We offer the possibility to work and engage in an agile setup and to create an interface between development and operations.
Your key tasks will be to
- define and maintain service transition processes, requirements and guides
- facilitate service readiness reviews
- enable the organisation to perform Service Transition
- represent Service Transition in the System team in the Agile Release Trains
- work on both everyday tasks as well as to spend time defining our future.
Basically, you’re the one ensuring that we don’t onboard a service, application, technology or process that we’re not able to operate in a secure manner. A high degree of flexibility is expected of you in helping your colleagues to ensure that we succeed as a team.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience from a similar role in a similar-sized organisation
- have a master’s degree or other relevant training and have a background as manager, project manager or other relevant management experience
- have extensive experience with application management/operation and a good knowledge of infrastructure operation
- have a good understanding of the DEVOPS concept
- don’t mind the role of compliance enforcer
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 August 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorte Rasmussen, Head of Global Service Delivery, by telephone on +45 99 55 90 64 if you’d like to know more about the position.