IT- Project management & Business development
Service Asset and Configuration Management Coordinator
Do you want to be an enabler to maintain IT Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) repositories that are used to deliver business IT services?
Join us and become Service Asset and Configuration Management Coordinator of our Service Process team where you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end administrative support and maintenance of IT Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM). You’ll be a part of the team based in Kuala Lumpur, which is responsible for maintaining the integrity of IT Service Asset & Configuration Management across the entire business.
We offer you the chance to be part of a dynamic and dedicated team, driving high-quality IT processes across our company.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide end-to-end administrative support and assist in maintaining the integrity of IT Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) in CMDB
- be part of the Configuration Management Board, supporting CMDB-related project activities with status reporting, delivery guidelines and proven data
- store, maintain and update data models as well as ensure documentation and control attribute value on CI Class in the data models
- report deviation on a frequent basis with possible corrective actions and communicate with key stakeholders upon identified issues and potential associated risks
- perform configuration audit to validate current state of CI in database against actual state and provide, assess and control authority access in CMDB.
Furthermore, you’ll organise process awareness sessions, keep track of and report on KPIs and success factors and deliver reports/dashboards.
Your competences include that you
- have a good understanding of CMDB structure
- can handle and deliver big data into any form of presentation as per business demand with high-level accuracy
- have extensive experience from an IT Service management with solid, relevant CMDB experience – OCM experience is an advantage
- have experience working in an IT Service management
- have certification for ITIL V3/V4 Foundation, intermediate level is preferred
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sugumar Subramaniam, Lead of Service Operations, by telephone on +60-3-9212 4256 if you’d like to know more about the position.