Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Imagine a future where you play a key role in leading an enthusiastic and committed foundation design team working on our future offshore wind farm projects
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects, or improve our wind farms in operation.
Welcome to Foundation Engineering and Fabrication
You’ll be part of a foundation design team where you, together with your colleagues, will be designing foundations in-house, including loads, geotechnical, and structural engineering. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive tone committed to doing their best every day.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading design teams and managing projects, ensuring state-of-the-art offshore foundation design with a continuous focus on technology development and development of solutions that support safe and efficient operation and maintenance
- facilitating cooperation with third-party certifying agencies to obtain statements of compliance on structural integrity
- transferring the design and engineering package to suppliers, ensuring an efficient execution phase
- reviewing suppliers’ documentation, such as shop drawings, specifications, and risk assessments
- clarifying technical queries in the construction phase with the design team
- participating in first-article inspections at the fabrication sites.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in structural or mechanical engineering
- have experience with project management, preferably in offshore engineering
- have a proactive, organised, and considerate approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English well, as you’ll work in an international environment
- have team spirit and enjoy cooperating with your team and the rest of the business
- possess good communication skills, enabling you to create positive relationships with your stakeholders and connect with your colleagues.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Per Buur-Mouridsen, Manager of Engineering Management, by telephone on +45 99 51 63 02 if you’d like to know more about the position.