SAP FICO Senior Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you help ensure efficient project and change implementation and stable operation in one of the largest and most complex SAP system landscapes in Denmark
Join us in this role where you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of financial business applications for renewable energy projects around the world.
Welcome to Global Delivery Centre, Warsaw
You’ll be part of SAP Finance, HR and Utilities team, where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate closely with the business to ensure innovation and automation of our SAP environment functionalities. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive tone committed to doing their best every day. We’re working according to SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework), where you’ll gain knowledge of the end-to-end development and configuration cycle, as well as the operations to support applications.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and enhancing SAP applications in an agile and project-oriented way
- converting business requirements into application design
- taking responsibility for the overview of applications and solutions
- translating the business trend into the requirements for the applications’ platform
- staying on top of the latest upgrades, technology, and strategies and patterns and having an overview of the existing solutions
- providing guidance and help to perform incident and problem management based on the existing production issues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have in-depth knowledge of General Ledger and Account Payable areas (especially regarding payments), have a good understanding of financial processes, and are able to describe processes supported by the SAP FICO application
- are experienced with SAP global rollouts and FICO configuration in different regions (US and APAC as additional assets)
- understand the integration points of SAP FICO with other SAP modules and applications
- have experience working in international companies, including participation in projects for international mergers and acquisitions or divestitures
- are interested in a learning opportunity within the newest operational and General Ledger reconciliations solution Cadency by Trintech
- understand technical issues from a customer perspective and possess excellent communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in Agile workshops and meetings in Denmark. Employment will be subject to local terms and conditions.