IT- System development & Programming
Senior Sitecore Developer
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of an energetic and diverse group of IT professionals working in Kuala Lumpur’s lively Bangsar South district
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and sites to support the wider business. You’ll be responsible for developing our public-facing web properties and promoting our brand across more than 26 different geographical regions.
Welcome to Sitecore
You’ll be part of the Sitecore team where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance and support more than 26 corporate websites as well as our Business-to-Business customer portal and improve the Sitecore platform in terms of performance, features, and stability. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, internet allowance, work-life balance, and flexible working hours.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and developing Sitecore sites
- designing, creating, and maintaining software solutions for external customers
- accurately and methodically diagnosing defects/incidents and performance issues on production systems and proposing corrective actions
- providing technical guidance and mentoring junior developers
- performing code review and establishing and implementing development guidelines
- contributing to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints as well as being a part of user-acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a strong communicator, collaborating with internal business customers, external consultants, and key resources within the company
- are able to explain technical terms to non-technical people
- are able to develop website code leveraging Sitecore best practices
- have experience with SAP integration, IT security practices, and web analytics
- speak and write English fluently
- are an open-minded and outgoing team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Cliven Yong, Team Lead for Sitecore, by telephone on +603 9212 4256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling to Denmark in relation to your work.