Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Senior Project Controller
Imagine a future as part of one of the world’s leading energy companies, where you’ll be responsible for budgeting and controlling tasks on projects in the development and/or execution phase
Join us in this role where you and your colleagues are responsible for cost management and cost analysis of our offshore wind farms in the development and execution phases. This includes budgeting, reporting, and cost controlling of individual asset projects in one of our four regions. You’ll work in a very dynamic environment with a focus on how to expand globally.
Welcome to Global Project Controlling & Analysis
You’ll be part of the Global Project Controlling & Analysis team where you, together with your colleagues, will support our asset projects by ensuring transparent reporting and by taking an active role in providing financial stewardship. You’ll mainly be working with projects in our North America Region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- proactively supporting project managers in their cost management and finance tasks
- ensuring that cost management and finance is on the agenda in an engineering context
- explaining ‘the story behind the numbers’, i.e. being able to link numbers to project/business trends
- creating budgets for the development phase and/or execution phase of large asset projects
- performing monthly closures and project reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree or equivalent within a relevant field, e.g. business or finance
- have some prior experience with project controlling and experience with budgeting and accounting
- have experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- have good communication skills, are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and enjoy working in a cross-organisational team with team members from a technical background
- are a proactive, adaptive, and ‘can-do’ person and have a structured and result-driven approach to problem-solving
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Nadia Röder, Senior Manager of North America Project Controlling, by telephone on +45 99 55 68 10 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.