Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Civil Technical Project Manager
Imagine a future where you develop, design, and construct our onshore operation facilities for our offshore wind projects.
In this role where you’ll be directly responsible for the design, procurement, and construction of the onshore operation facilities. Additionally, you must ensure that all design input and constraints from internal stakeholders are available in due time, from feasibility and concept studies to detailed design and construction follow-up. You’ll work closely together with the Construction and Operation teams in identifying project opportunities, which requires you to be innovative and analytical with a focus on HSE and cost effectiveness.
Welcome to Civil Engineering Management
You’ll be part of developing our onshore operation facilities for our offshore wind farms in Taiwan. We’re responsible for the engineering and construction activities for our onshore operation facilities consisting of office building, warehouse, training facilities, pontoons, etc.
You’ll be responsible for:
- establishing time schedule, cost, and resource plans
- ensuring procurement of contracts in collaboration with contract manager hereunder prepare the technical requirements
- facilitating stakeholder meetings and ensure internal requirements are reflected in layout and design
- proactively ensuring that engineering and construction works are carried through based on balanced contracts and optimised regarding time, costs and QHSE
- informing the project management of all significant technical issues, particularly risks, developing contingency plans and being in charge of management of changes in the design and construction phases
- being responsible for ensuring that project deliverables are executed in compliance with company processes and standards and handed over to Operations.
To succeed in the role, you’ll have:
- a degree in civil engineering or building technician
- good insight in the Taiwanese construction market
- experience in managing/executing a contract – engineering as well as construction
- experience in managing project scope, budget, time, and quality
- experience in design and/or construction of warehouses, office building or service/production buildings
- experience with civil engineering management, either in a construction contractor or engineering consultant capacity, and the ability to work under pressure and comply with timelines and agreements.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 August 2020, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Your primary work location will Taichung. However frequent travelling to Taipei as well as occasional trips to Europe shall expected.
Mandarin/English language skills on professional level are mandatory for this role