Business & Support- Management
Senior Programme Manager for Offshore Wind Turbines
Imagine a future where you become part of one of the most strategic areas within our company and set the direction of our WTG programme
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a team of highly motivated commercial and technical colleagues and set the direction of one of the most critical components in our offshore wind farms. Your role as Senior Programme Manager will be to lead high-level strategic negotiations with key suppliers, facilitate program development, and prepare winning strategies for new projects.
Welcome to Power Generation Product Line
You’ll be part of Category Management & Supply Chain Development where you, together with your colleagues, will develop the strategy and programme management of the WTG scope, develop a strategic relationship and drive value with key suppliers, and perform bid preparation and business case optimisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing technical and commercial strategies to improve business cases
- managing technical and commercial teams to deliver robust contracts and win new projects
- conducting senior management communication
- leading and guiding a team of highly motivated colleagues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have heavy industry experience and an interest in large and complex infrastructure projects
- preferably have experience working for or within the offshore wind sector
- possess demonstrable commercial skills – i.e. experience working with business cases and contracts – combined with a good understanding of project valuation and commercial drivers
- have a structured personality with solid project management and/or leadership experience
- are a strategic and innovative thinker with an eye for details
- possess excellent communication skills with proven experience in senior management communication.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 19 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Maria Lindhoff Kjær, Head of Category Management & Supply Chain Development, by telephone on +45 99 55 89 41 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.