IT and digital
Senior SCADA Engineer
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise and help us develop and maintain our SCADA systems
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for configuring controls for turbines and securing data acquisition.
Welcome to Asset and Energy Management Global Delivery Centre
You’ll be part of Operational and Information Technology team where you together with your colleagues will work together adopting a SaFe Agile framework, delivering valuable solution to the business across an IT organisation with more than 500 employees.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and supporting SCADA systems
- extracting key system data for business analysis
- ensuring a high level of database IT security
- handling your tasks together with teams as well as independently and ensure high-quality deliveries through your interaction with customers and colleagues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering within information technology or an equivalent technical education
- have knowledge and experience of SCADA systems, and HMI Interfaces preferably with the AVEVA Wonderware System Platform
- have knowledge of industrial protocols and experience with database technology and software development
- are a team player and thrive in an international environment
- are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Leen (Rohazlina) Jarudin, Team Lead, on +60123000643 if you’d like to know more about the position.