People Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you work with global people services in an international setting in Europe’s fastest-growing green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for handling all the HR Operations for our people across the world. As People Operations Specialist, you’ll have a close collaboration and dialogue with numerous stakeholders across the entire organisation, along with your other colleagues in Business Services.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Global People Services APAC where you, together with your colleagues, will support the activities of People Operations, transition activities across business unit to ensure compliance with standardised processes, and support the P&D team in delivering excellent people services.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating interviews, sending offer letters or contracts to candidates, and issuing letters such as confirmation letters
- developing effective communication with the P&D team
- making recommendations for any possible process improvements
- maintaining a high level of data accuracy
- assisting and becoming champion in People Operations
- responding to any HR-related questions via multi-channels such as ServiceNow.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in HR/business
- have experience in the HR Shared Services environment
- preferably, speak other languages (Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese)
- possess good knowledge of SuccessFactors
- have experience handling the SAP HR Module
- have experience with recruitment and HR processes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.