Operations and technicians
Warehouse Coordination Team Lead - UK West
Imagine a future where you’ll help drive the global energy transformation through world-class operational activities across our regional offshore operating portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a team of warehouse coordinators in delivering logistics and warehouse support for our regional operating sites, whilst ensuring global best practice through collaboration with our global support functions. You’ll join the regional extended leadership team and work together with your fellow leaders on delivering the strategic objectives of the region.
Welcome to UK West Warehouse Coordination
You’ll be part of UK West Regional Support where you, together with your colleagues, will drive safe, efficient warehouse support for our Operations sites in the UK West Region. You’ll manage the overall stock level and implement mitigation strategies to ensure critical components are kept to an optimum level to support the region in a cost-effective way. Furthermore, you and your team will supply data for short and long-term maintenance planning and optimise stock and stock flow, whilst collaborating across the globe with colleagues in other regions and central support functions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading, developing, and engaging your team in delivering world-class operations
- further developing our HSE and continuous improvement cultures
- bringing innovative solutions to Warehouse Operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a curious mindset and an original approach to problem-solving
- have a positive and collaborative approach to working with teams across the globe
- have extensive warehouse management experience
- possess great communications skills and the ability to influence and drive change within the team
- are ideally a strong leader with experience leading teams within a material management setting.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to know more about the position.