Engineering and construction
NERC O&P Coordinator (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’ll get to know every aspect of an offshore wind farm and help dozens of teams understand and navigate a new set of requirements successfully
Join us in this role where you’ll help the organisation understand NERC requirements and consistently deliver in compliance with this new system of requirements. To succeed, you have to explain the requirements and the structure but also listen to how people are facing challenges in executing according to them.
Welcome to Engineering
You’ll be part of Project Certification, a group of highly specialised experts in compliance management who build out their expertise to cover new requirements in the US markets. We see ourselves as service providers to the organisation and get a uniquely broad insight into all assets and all project phases by helping them all navigate external compliance requirements. You’ll be trained on the job, which will enable you to advise project teams correctly.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as frontline NERC advisor to project teams with backend support from specialists
- being responsible for ensuring all NERC O&P requirements are handled in the project organisation and following up on the compliance evidence creation
- engaging with all levels of a project organisation and all assets to identify needs for NERC know-how transfer and being able to report on NERC compliance status
- creating followership around NERC compliance and proactively engaging with the organisation to follow up on compliance commitments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience from energy projects
- have completed a degree within engineering
- preferably have experience from the wind industry and/or grid compliance
- preferably have NERC experience, but this isn't a requirement – learning the NERC standard requirements on the job in cooperation with senior NERC specialists will be expected.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application in English to us no later than 15 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be expected to travel weekly or bi-weekly to Danish locations, and possibly to the US once or twice a year.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.