IT and digital
IT Support Consultant - Service Desk
Imagine a future where you provide critical IT support in a green energy company with a vision of a world which runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing first and second-level technical IT support and guidance to our users globally.
Welcome to Service Operations
You’ll be part of Kuala Lumpur Service Desk where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely to provide IT support and perform monitoring of business-critical applications for our business units across Northern Europe, USA, and Asia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing phone support for IT infrastructure and applications
- solving first and second-level incidents and service requests
- performing 24x7 monitoring of business-critical applications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in computer science or a related field
- have knowledge of Windows 10, MS AD, Office 365, Citrix/VPN, ITIL processes
- have experience in system/application monitoring
- speak and write English and Mandarin.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sugumar Subramaniam, Team Lead, on if you’d like to know more about the position.