Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you develop your practical financial skills while contributing to the green energy transformation.
Join us in this role where you’ll be contributing to maintain our high standards in financial support, business controlling, and cost allocations for shared functions which are all factors enabling Ørsted to drive sustainable green transformation projects. As you grow in the job, you’ll get your own areas of responsibility, which we expect you to drive and optimise.
Welcome to Reporting & Accounting Excellence
You’ll be part of Costs & Allocation where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for forecasting, reporting, and cost allocation for all shared functions in Ørsted. You’ll be one of two student assistants in a team of ten skilled and dedicated colleagues located in Denmark and Poland. As student assistant, you’ll cooperate with other departments within Shared Functions, ensuring insight into a large variety of financial aspects and terms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing financial reports
- providing support during monthly/annual closing
- the annual forecast process
- cost controlling
- financial analyses and business cases
- process optimisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have knowledge or desire to learn about financial modelling in Excel and an interest for developing high skills with other IT tools such as PowerPivot and SAP
- are studying finance, business administration, or economy at bachelor or master level
- have a strong analytical mindset and a structured approach to your work
- have a strong personal drive, enabling you to take initiative and create high-quality results
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Birkedal Heilmann, Lead Business Controller, on +4599555294 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.