Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you combine your financial knowledge and self-driven personality to help create a world that runs entirely on green
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting our Offshore windfarm business, performing financial activities and securing the revenue streams, resulting in a well-performed month-end close.
Welcome to Backoffice
You’ll be part of our Sourcing & Production team where you, together with your colleagues, will perform financial assignments in our fast-paced developing Offshore windfarm business, and at the same time drive continuous improvements in a constantly expanding global business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- accruing and invoicing different revenue streams
- supporting the process of receiving, transferring and invoicing green certificates for various markets
- supporting the reconciliation of accounts
- performing internal controls
- solving other financial assignments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some accounting experience or have an eagerness to learn this
- have an attitude of independency when solving assignments
- are self-driven in all aspects of finding the right approach
- are a true team player who involves others when needed, but who are able to work independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Wiberg, , on +4599559271 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.