Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Web Consultant (Maternity cover)
Imagine a future where you drive the creation and maintenance of inspiring websites and landing pages - and have fun while doing it.
Join us in this exciting role where you’ll be a key driver for our digital future success. You’ll be working closely together with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a great digital experience.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part our Digital Platforms team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for driving the development and maintenance of our corporate global web portfolio and supporting our digital campaigns and participate in digital projects. Our ability to support and execute all the digital projects and campaigns lays the foundation for our marketing success, so we can’t wait to welcome you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the external web portfolio in collaboration with the team, with a clear focus on branding and marketing activities and in close collaboration with internal and external partners
- creating websites and ensure ongoing maintenance with a focus on validity and quality
- together with our SEO specialist, driving optimisation across websites
- in cooperation with specialists, describing and driving the development of new features for the future web experience based on insights, data, and analysis.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with web and digital communication, and thrive in the cross-field between business and IT
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to build good relations and communicate effectively with partners
- have a proactive and solution-oriented approach to your work tasks, and can think outside the box to solve challenges in a constructive way
- are innovative, take responsibility, and are result oriented
- have experience with CMS systems, preferably Sitecore.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rakel Juel Nielsen, Head of Digital Platforms, on +4599555056 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a maternity cover with a duration time of 12 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.