Operations and technicians
Wind Turbine Technician
Imagine a future where you can be directly involved and play a pivotal role in operating and maintaining our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for maintaining and repairing our wind turbines and other offshore assets, positively contributing to our safety culture, and working with our engineering specialists to enhance our wind farm performance.
Welcome to Operations
You’ll be part of our expanding team working on Burbo Bank with our O&M facility based out of Wallasey. Burbo Bank operates as part of the UK West Region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for troubleshooting and carrying out repairs of mainly electrical components
- being responsible for troubleshooting and carrying out repairs on mechanical and hydraulic components
- performing service and maintenance of wind turbines.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a full apprenticeship in control and instrumentation within mechanical or electrical engineering
- are experienced in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical components
- are willing to work in a team and are prepared to enter a rota system where your working hours will vary
- are self-motivated and enjoy working both independently and as a member of a team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anthony Ward, Operations Manager, on +447891 984 263 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.