Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you optimise the commercial aspects of our offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development of Ørsted’s pipeline opportunities across APAC markets. Your deliverables will cover the negotiation of commercial agreements, business case optimization, and project strategy.
You’ll be part of Commercial Management where you’ll have reference to our APAC Commercial and Project Development departments. Together with your colleagues you’ll drive all commercially related workstreams to support the successful delivery of our assets with primary focus on our Taiwanese development portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the negotiation of commercial agreements, including grid connection agreements, cooperation agreements, and other agreements such as those needed to secure necessary permitting approvals
- together with our land & property team and lawyers, supporting the management of tender submissions for substation land, cable routes, port property, and other lease agreements required
- supporting the management of the project business case and driving the identification and quantification of strategic business case levers
- interfacing with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on topics such as local tax regulation, company/project structuring, and funding requirements
- helping to prepare steering committee and project gate materials required for internal approvals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have the ability to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, and have an understanding of project management
- are independent and able to manage multiple commercial strategies and workstreams
- are able to build and mature strong relationships with both internal and external parties
- can drive negotiations with key stakeholders
- are familiar with project governance and compliance processes
- are fluent in Mandarin and English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/5/10. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
You should expect some travel in relation to your work, as you’ll be travelling both domestically and occasionally to other parts of the APAC region and to our offices in Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.