Finance and controlling
Student Assistant for Treasury Front Office
Imagine a future where you’re on the forefront of the financial markets with insight into our hedging and financial investment needs
Join us in this role where you’ll assist with data analysis and automation of processes while gaining in-depth knowledge of hedging and cash management.
Welcome to Treasury & Capital Planning
You’ll be part of Treasury Front Office where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of one the most advanced treasury teams in the Nordics, while you’ll still be working in a down-to-earth and flexible environment. Treasury Front Office is responsible for dealing with financial products such as FX, bonds, and derivatives and for managing our company liquidity.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and automating tools to support the management of our bond portfolio
- daily cash management
- being a strong IT support in Treasury Front Office
- running ad hoc analyses in close collaboration with our Funding and Risk Management teams
- assisting with correct deal capturing into our Treasury Management System (Quantum).
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently in at least your second year of a bachelor’s or starting a master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, IT, or similar
- have a strong interest in the cross-field between IT and financial markets
- have an analytical mindset, excellent IT skills, and experience with Excel/VBA, SQL, and PowerPoint
- challenge the status quo while having a ‘get-the-job-done’ mindset
- are eager to learn and good at communicating complex matters in a simple way
- are fluent in English – knowledge of Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Gramtorp Bjørn, Manager, on +4599556176 if you’d like to know more about the position.