IT and digital
Senior Software Test Engineer
Imagine a future where your skills and experience will enable the agile projects to achieve our ambitious goals.
Join us in this role where you’ll be working in our Agile team using sound and proven techniques to secure a high level of quality assurance and assist in developing automated test processes.
Welcome to Test and Document Management Competence Center
You’ll be part of our Test department where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in global agile teams providing knowledge and skills within testing and quality assurance. You’ll be working together with 30 engaged test colleagues across our agile project landscape reporting to the Agile Release Train leadership.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving, coordinating, and executing the QA effort in your team
- coordinating the test automation effort in your team
- continuously seeking to develop yourself to adapt to an everchanging environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with testing methodologies, such as functional and non-functional testing, smoke testing, and integration testing
- have experience with test case design, test data preparation, and test execution
- have experience with test and defect management tools
- have experience with testing Angular applications
- have knowledge of ADO.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.