Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you help deliver high-quality wind farm consents while building positive relationships with stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll help the Hornsea Four Offshore Wind Farm project deliver compensation plans and associated documents to support our Development Consent Order (DCO) application and the examination phase.
Welcome to UK Consents
You’ll be part of UK Development where you, together with your colleagues, will work with the wider Hornsea Four project team to ensure we submit a robust DCO application and assist in navigating the project through the examination phase.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the delivery of the compensation plans
- representing the Hornsea Four project in discussions with external stakeholders and industry forums (if appropriate) on compensation and derogation issues
- sourcing and managing consultants to deliver high-quality input to the project, in agreement with the Hornsea Four Consent Manager
- proactively developing processes to set the best practice for delivering compensation on Hornsea Four
- helping any other UK projects understand the lessons learnt in the delivery of the compensation agreed and ensuring that we’re compliant with our consent.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background in working on DCO projects, preferably with experience in offshore, wind, and/or DCO developments
- preferably have a demonstrable specialism in a particular field, ornithology would be particularly valuable, with a clear understanding of how to apply your knowledge in the planning processes
- can effectively communicate with a wide group of stakeholders, explain complex issues, and actively solve problems
- can deliver on time and on budget whilst managing competing demands of the project priorities and stakeholder advice.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, the Operations team, on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be expected to meet stakeholders and colleagues around the UK and also possibly in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.