Senior Supply Chain Development Manager
Imagine a future where you help lead the development of the US offshore wind industry.
Join us in this role where you’ll have a leading role in building America’s offshore wind supply chain from the ground up.
Welcome to NA Procurement
You’ll be part of a dynamic team of 10 procurement professionals locally and work in an international environment with colleagues in US, Asia Pacific and Europe. You’ll get to build important lasting relationship with stakeholders and thrive in a rapidly changing environment. This position will report to the Head of North America Procurement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging with and encouraging American companies to enter the offshore wind supply chain
- driving the local content agenda for bids, which is instrumental for successful proposals of new offshore wind farms
- coordinating with stakeholders across the business to deliver our local content commitments through direct and sub-contracting procurement opportunities
- liaising with our external affairs to identify local content opportunities and report on our progress to our customers
- representing Ørsted at offshore wind industry events with a focus on educating prospective suppliers
- hosting supplier events in relevant states to facilitate and foster connections at all levels.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
- have industry relevant supply chain experience from buyer or seller side
- have project management experience
- understand how authorities and political processes impact supply chain work
- have excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than June 30, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.