IT and digital
Senior Solution Manager for Cyber Defence Centre
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community and ensure a target architecture for security
Join us in this role where you’ll oversee the collective architecture discipline within the CDC delivery organisation and through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant architectural artefacts ensure that these are communicated, understood, and made available. You’ll work closely with your colleagues to incorporate company-wide architectures and clarify any challenges and obstacles progressing with agreed architectures and designs. Through your natural talent in spotting security design gaps, you’ll collect, analyse, and escalate security events related to both IT and OT assets.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the leadership group alongside the Release Train Engineer and the Product Manager, who constitute the delivery organisation that steer the value enabling solutions at the right quality level. You’ll work in a community consisting of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation and ensuring a great cohesion and platform for high quality knowledge sharing. You’ll be the role model for architects and technical teams ensuring consistency around quality and forward-looking prospects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring proper management, as part of the CDC leadership
- ensuring priority of epic features and enablers, planning of ceremonies, and resources and budget management
- overseeing the collective architecture discipline within the IPL and through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant artefacts ensuring that these are communicated, understood, and made available
- working closely with product owners, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects to incorporate company-wide security architectures and clarify any challenges or obstacles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience in developing architectures and architecture guidelines for technologies and solutions in the cyber security domain in IT and OT environments
- have in-depth knowledge of security technologies, including Firewall, IDS/IPS/HIDS, malware, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Threat Intelligence sources and services
- have experience in the IT or OT security environment with a solid background in infrastructure and a good understanding across IT and OT applications and infrastructure stacks
- are well-versed in security, risk, and compliance frameworks, e.g. ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, and OT control frameworks, e.g. IEC 62443, NIST 800:82, and in compliance standards, e.g. NERC CIP, NIS CAF
- have solid knowledge in IT-Security threat modelling and vulnerability assessments
- Ideally, possess industry recognised professional security certification, like CISSP or GICSP as well as good understanding of cloud architectures and cloud enabled cyber controls.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16. August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on +4599555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.