Imagine a future where busy days are full of colleagues, tactical initiatives, and operational issues with ample opportunity to develop personally
Join us in this role as personal executive assistant for our new managing director in Kuala Lumpur, where you’ll function as his daily support on tactical, operational, and administrative tasks.
Welcome to IT Management Support
You’ll be part of the IT Management Support team, which is a dynamic cross-functional team of PAs that work closely together within IT. Together with your colleagues, you’ll deliver seamless support to IT Management, act as a sounding board, and deliver practical guidance and solutions. You’ll report directly to the Head of IT Management Support who is based in Denmark, and you’ll also work closely with the team on large administrative tasks across IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that the managing director’s activities are handled professionally and effectively out of his Outlook inbox and calendars, and that all relevant administrative tasks align with the current business needs
- maintaining and developing excellent relationships with stakeholders and colleagues to ensure an uninterrupted flow of information and processes
- managing meeting material, presentations, and proof-reading and preparing and handling all logistics for in-house meetings
- handling HR issues and activities for the management team and collaborating closely with and supporting the ITMS team
- planning and assisting our new managing director with his relocation to Kuala Lumpur, incl. assisting with translating documents, contacts to local authorities, and travels and expense reports
- acting as the managing director’s trusted advisor by prioritising on his behalf, highlighting blind spots, and managing a relevant flow of information while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or similar and speak and write English fluently
- have experience as a personal executive assistant with a solid understanding of stakeholders and management needs and experience working in an international environment
- have proficient computer skills (especially MS Office) and are familiar with creating communication material – knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- have a positive attitude and a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- have a strong personal drive and an eye for details when performing tasks and solving problems, and you always deliver high-quality work to your stakeholders
- are flexible enough to consider the time zone difference for some meeting activities, as your immediate manager is based in Copenhagen.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15-08-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Alysha (Noor Alysha) Aizai Azan, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.