Head of QHSE UK
Imagine a future where you drive world class QHSE and support our business when developing, constructing, and operating offshore wind farms in the UK
Join us in this role where you’ll be the leader of the UK QHSE organisation, working with our full UK portfolio of offshore wind farms, throughout the full value chain. You’ll be responsible for the local line management and leadership for QHSE, and in some cases, support to global QHSE managers. You’ll furthermore build and structure the regional QHSE organisation and provide daily QHSE support and expert advice through leading QHSE for the region, in market and development projects, executional projects, at regional operational sites, and with regional asset management.
Welcome to QHSE UK
You’ll be part of QHSE OF where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver QHSE processes and SOPs for our offshore wind farms in UK. You’ll work and manage a team of eight experienced colleagues, and together with a UK senior QHSE business partner you’ll identify and communicate local needs for QHSE training, competences, and support and together you’ll support the senior leadership team in UK in delivering world class QHSE for offshore wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering the UK QHSE strategy aligned with the regional business strategy and global QHSE strategy and plans for our offshore wind farms
- delivering QHSE management and support to our offshore wind farm designs, construction, and operation in UK
- driving and reporting on QHSE legal compliance for our offshore wind farms in UK
- providing input to and implementing our cultural QHSE programme ‘Plan Care Communicate’ in region UK in close cooperation with our global QHSE organisation and local UK business for offshore wind farms
- taking part in and implementing Ørsted QHSE improvement projects across region UK.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive leadership experience and competence
- have strong relationship management skills to all levels of employees and leaders
- have experience in managing people, incl. talent identification and capability building
- have knowledge about HSE legislation and industry standards in UK
- preferably have NEBOSH certificate or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Unnur Stella Gudmundsdottir, Head of QHSE OF, on +4599557429 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll at least one week pr month travel to operational sites in UK. Furthermore, you’ll from time to time be traveling to your colleagues in other regions and to the global offices in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.