Strategy and business development
Hydrogen Business Transformation Project Manager
Imagine a future where you help transform how our company shapes its ambition to become a business leader within renewable hydrogen
Join us in this role where you, together with engaged and ambitious colleagues, will lead our efforts to transform how our company focuses on green hydrogen as a business area. You’ll be involved in establishing partnerships with strategic hydrogen and power-to-X offtake partners, working closely with key stakeholders internally in Hydrogen and across our company and externally in the growing market for green hydrogen.
Welcome to Hydrogen
You’ll be part of Hydrogen Business Transformation where you, together with your colleagues, will establish the model for hydrogen and green fuels to become a large scale and commercially attractive growth engine for our company – in close collaboration with the full hydrogen team and colleagues across the company. Further, the team will shape the strategic transformation of hydrogen as a core focus area for our company across the global markets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and initiating partnerships and new business opportunities with strategic hydrogen and green fuel partners
- leading the further transformation of hydrogen as an organisation in the company
- driving the execution of hydrogen as a must-win battle for our company
- building robust processes for engagement with markets and business development to incorporate business opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong consultant toolbox and proven problem-solving skills
- think strategically and have strong analytical capabilities
- have excellent stakeholder management skills and a collaborative mindset
- have experience in project management with the ability to scope and work independently
- have solid written and verbal communication skills, also when presenting to top executive management
- have the ability to lead – formally or informally – team members in projects or in a cross-business engagement.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Head of Hydrogen Business Transformation Peter Aagaard, Head of Corporate Strategy, on +4599556877 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work in a truly international setting covering our company’s four regions and the multi-geographical footprint of hydrogen.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.