Strategy and business development
Hydrogen Business Transformation Project Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll play a pivotal role in delivering on Europe’s fastest growing energy company’s ambition to create a business within renewable hydrogen
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with the Hydrogen leadership team and our company’s top management in shaping and transforming our journey to become a global renewable hydrogen leader. Further, you’ll engage in exciting projects that define the future of hydrogen within our company.
Welcome to Hydrogen
You’ll be part of Hydrogen Business Transformation where you, together with your colleagues, will support the Hydrogen leadership team and market development teams in defining and further transforming our hydrogen footprint. You’ll report directly to the Head of Hydrogen Business Transformation and have excellent visibility to the exciting journey ahead, while being part of a dynamic and engaged team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the building of partnerships within Hydrogen (internally and externally)
- continuously developing and refining a commercially attractive business model in close collaboration with Hydrogen Markets & Business Development
- scoping and driving strategically important projects high on the company’s overall must-win-battle agenda
- bringing fresh perspective, new ideas, and a willingness to challenge into the further acceleration of hydrogen as a business area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, finance, engineering, or similar education with top grades combined with on-the-job experience and practical application of skills
- have excellent problem-solving skills and a strong analytical approach
- have strong stakeholder management skills and a truly collaborative mindset
- are able to work independently with minimal supervision but are not afraid to ask questions and learn from experience (of your own/others).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Aagaard, Head of Corporate Strategy, on +4599556877 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.