Operations and technicians
Lead Grid Compliance & Reliability Specialist
Imagine a future where you ensure compliant and reliable systems using industry best practices
Join APAC Operations in this role where you’ll be responsible for operational grid code compliance as well as asset reliability in connection with the commencement of Operations for our Greater Changhua wind farms. You’ll furthermore ensure that the wind farms are being operated compliant with TPC Grid regulations and associated requirements, for achieving a continuous, stable, and reliable operation.
Welcome to Operations
You’ll be part of a global team in Operations, Compliance & Reliability, where you on a day-to-day basis will integrate with your colleagues in APAC Operations, as well as across the wider APAC business. The work allows you to gain global experience from other regions, while acting locally with the Operations team in Taiwan in performing operational excellence in concern of TPC grid compliance and asset reliability.
You’ll play an important role:
- being centrally involved in the transfer of Greater Changhua wind farms from construction
- ensuring strong grid stability by confirming that our Greater Changhua wind farms and associated assets are being commissioned and set for operation with highest possible degree of operational reliability
- during operations, leading the monitoring of asset performance to always ensure compliance with the TPC Grid regulations and associated requirements
- investigating the event of operational non-compliance or reliability failures to asset or equipment and making strong recommendations to Operations to avoid repeat non-compliance events
- acting as the focal point and interface manager towards the transmission system operator, TPC on compliance matters.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience within an engineering or utility business, this could include experience or specialist knowledge related to Transmission System Operations and/or Power Generation
- have professional insight into Taiwanese law and legislation, i.e., Grid Code compliance
- have an analytical approach to your work with proactive and systematic handling of numerous and complex tasks
- thrive in an international environment, and are able to create excellent results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners
- have excellent communication skills enabling you to convey complex issues in a simple and yet precise manner and to present results in a professional way
- speak and write English and Mandarin fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
If the job is of your interest, please send us your application no later than 19 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.