IT and digital
Imagine a future where you create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of a product
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for creating an optimal experience for the user when they interact with a digital product. Based on your understanding of user behaviour, you’ll design a user journey that enables them to achieve their desired tasks with minimal effort. We work according to SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework) standards and you’ll gain knowledge of the end-to-end development and configuration cycle, as well as the operations to support applications.
Welcome to ERP Applications & Agile
You’ll be part of the ERP Applications & Agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will design, implement, and support logistic processes. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive atmosphere, committed to doing their best every day.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working in cross-functional agile teams and collaborating with our business areas to envision, design and build new digital experiences
- challenging assumptions and advocating for the user’s needs within the agile teams and towards product stakeholders
- planning, conducting and leading workshops and project meetings, both remotely and in-person
- conducting user research, including various forms of in-person and remote research to uncover relevant user insights, using these to drive the user perspective in cross-functional development teams
- creating and testing designs, in various levels of fidelity and interactivity, and improve on them based on feedback from users and stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and UX designer experience
- ideally have experience with Design Thinking, Miro, and Figma
- have experience in facilitating workshops and creating user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows using digital collaborations tools
- are experienced in full Software Development Life Cycle with an agile mindset, having experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a requirement
- are empathic and have strong relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels, speak and write English fluently, as well as thrive in an international environment
- are proactive and take ownership, driving understanding and delivering solutions that exceed expectations, with strong storytelling skills and confidence in presenting to larger audiences.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Head of Custom Applications CC, on +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.