Operations and technicians
Senior Compliance and Reliability Specialist
Imagine a future where you use electricity industry best practices to ensure that the systems of our UK wind farms are compliant and reliable
Join us in this role where you’ll work with our operational sites and the company’s Control & Monitoring Centre to ensure that our UK wind farms remain reliable and compliant with grid codes and all technical requirements to achieve continuous, efficient, and reliable operations that support the transition to green energy.
Welcome to Global Compliance & Reliability
You’ll be part of Compliance & Reliability EU where you, together with your colleagues, will use your excellent performance and competence skills to help internal teams adopt industry best practices. Through close collaboration with our operational teams on site and within the Control & Monitoring Centre, we aim to ensure that our assets are reliable and grid code compliant, and that processes, procedures, and competences meet electricity industry best practices and legal requirements where applicable.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating industry best practices concerning compliance and reliability
- forging efficient relationships with site teams and engineering departments
- identifying compliance-critical assets and reviewing maintenance plans
- carrying out investigations and root cause analysis of non-compliances, giving robust recommendations on corrective and preventative actions
- identifying and managing compliance risks with the responsible teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are comfortable managing technical risks
- are a strong communicator with the ability to forge strong relationships
- have operational electricity industry experience with a background in operations and/or maintenance
- are professional, proactive, and systematic
- have good influencing skills and the ability to challenge the norm
- are motivated to deliver operational excellence.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Benjamin Turner, Head of Compliance and Reliability EU, on +447881512017 during business hours if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be working with our operational teams at our regional hubs in Grimsby and Barrow in Furness, and well as our Control & Monitoring Centre in Barrow.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.