Operations and technicians
Lead Compliance and Reliability Specialist
Imagine a future where you bring your technical knowledge to ensure compliance and reliable systems to support America's green energy transition with a world leader in offshore wind.
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team responsible for ensuring that our US Offshore portfolio remains compliant with NERC and all technical requirements to achieve a continuous, efficient, and reliable operation and adopt industry best practices. You’ll be part of a developing team in a growing department, where you’ll be able to create the framework of your own job and learn every day.
Welcome to Operations
You’ll be part of Operations & Reliability where you, together with your colleagues, will join a newly created team and help build a NERC compliance framework, both for new wind farms and the business. You’ll assist in developing the new US-based Compliance & Reliability team, be responsible for the continuous reporting of the compliance performance to management, and forge successful working relationships with internal project teams and engineering departments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing, administering, and monitoring departmental standards, procedures, and performance to minimize risk and ensure compliance with NERC Reliability Standards
- providing specialized technical expertise and support for compliance program development and compliance performance tracking and reporting
- leading the preparation of audit documents prior to external audits and conducting regular internal audits of individual standards to support OF compliance
- monitoring the changes in new or revised standards and guidance and working closely with the subject matter experts to determine impacts and ensure compliance
- working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that offshore wind farms are seen as the solution to problems and improving wind farm performance and/or the compliance landscape
- taking a lead role in building the OF NERC compliance framework (training, policy, and procedures).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have detailed knowledge of NERC CIP and/or O&P standards
- have experience with audits and reviewing evidence to ensure compliance
- have knowledge of power generation and transmission (>50 MW scale)
- have experience with conducting root cause analyses
- are a good communicator and influencer and skilled at forging strong relationships.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than January 30, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you're expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, primarily in the Mid-Atlantic states and the US Northeast. You can be based in any of our Mid-Atlantic/Northeast offices, and we would be happy to discuss flexible and remote working arrangements for the right candidate.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.