Operations and technicians
Senior integrity specialist - SCADA. Comms, Cybersecurity
Imagine a future where you drive technical integrity and identify security Issues on our wind farm SCADA and communication assets
Join us in this role where you’ll become a senior integrity specialist and a focal point for driving the technical integrity and identifying and ensuring security of the control and communication systems associated with the operations of our first offshore wind farms in Taiwan.
Welcome to The Greater Changhua Wind Farms
You’ll be part of our Site Operations teams for our Greater Changhua Wind farm where you, together with your colleagues, will have a strong excellence connection to the Operation global SCADA and Security team. In this role, you are to secure and improve the operational and technical quality of solutions as part of the system control for the Wind Farm, i.e., the Wind Farm SCADA and Communication systems. This is to be managed by proactively engaging in solving system control challenges and improvements.
You’ll play an important role in:
- solving both real-time and longer-term aspects for our control and communication systems of the wind farm, incl. ensuring track record overview and control of data
- ensuring system integrity and communication stability, and supporting development and optimisation of our system maintenance strategy in collaboration with global teams
- reviewing necessary system documentation and test protocols
- participating in development for any solutions on systems capability and verification
- ensuring that new and required SCADA and system communication initiatives are well planned and executed in a timely manner
- proactively taking initiatives to improve cyber security resilience of Wind Farms as well as linked to the overall business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s or bachelor’s engineering or technical degree in IT, computer or electrical engineering, programming, or a relevant technology field
- have experience and prudent technical skills related to data and system control, ideally relevant for SCADA, communication, and cyber-security systems
- are a team player who can motivate others to assist in the delivery of their own objectives
have good English skills, both written and oral.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-01-28. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.