IT and digital
Senior IT Security Specialist
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy and you strive to keep it secure and resilient
Join us in this role where you’ll be one of our dedicated IT security experts in our Detection and Security Assessment team. The purpose of the role is to protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale. You’ll be able to put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment and you’ll contribute to an important growth journey where success means a greener future for you and future generations.
Welcome to Security Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre IT product line where you, together with your colleagues, will provide triage, security analyses, and investigation support to our business units across IT and OT environments. The Cyber Defence Centre is the heart of the company’s technical security team, with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re expanding in both numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to grow with us. We’re located across multiple countries and delivering in different timezones to ensure best support.
You’ll play an important role in:
- securing critical infrastructure in multiple countries against advanced threat actors
- creating the best Cyber Defence Centre in the sector
- training and mentoring talents, both yourself and those around you
- tuning and validating the operation through MITRE ATT&CK and purple teaming either directly, or as a collaboration
- contributing to an agile setup which prides itself on transparency and co-creation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with technologies normally used in SOCs, incl. SIEM, EDR, and SOAR
- have previous professional experience of log analysis and building use cases
- prioritise efficiency in your attitude to your work tasks and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues to develop talents
- have a growth mindset and see opportunities to improve all around you
- possess a wealth of knowledge in the specific areas of detection and monitoring, and about security in general
- communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing, and enjoy global settings.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.