Imagine a future where you join the global leader in offshore wind energy to help the project organization with structure, communication, event planning, reporting, and much more
Join us in this role where you’ll support the project organization with your knowledge of project management tools and processes. As a generalist, you’ll provide administrative, communicative, and structural support to some of our largest and most dynamic projects while working closely with colleagues in various countries and time zones.
Welcome to Project & Site Support NA Portfolio
You’ll be part of a diverse and global department of project coordinators in a matrix organization where you, together with your colleagues, will support the project teams developing and building large offshore wind projects in North America.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to project activities leading up to milestones
- managing event planning and coordination of project management meetings
- preparing management presentations and coordinating management training
- handling internal project communication
- supporting the setup and maintenance of administrative tools and processes, e.g. project onboarding and mailboxes
- supporting the preparation of the monthly project report and the Steering Committee’s monthly report.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are proactive and able to identify and implement solutions to problems
- have strong communicative skills – you communicate clearly and concisely with internal as well as external stakeholders
- have strong time management skills and are able to prioritize in a changing and fast-paced environment
- are technically savvy and have a basic understanding of IT tools and systems, including MS Office systems
- have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e. business administration) and have completed courses within project management
- have 3-5 years of relevant experience, e.g. as a project coordinator or management assistant, preferably from an international company with a complex organizational structure.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than December 20, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.